Frequently Asked Questions
What types of payment do you accept?
- Cash, checks, and major credit cards are accepted.
How do I prepare for my first massage?
- 1. Drink plenty of water in the 24 hours preceding the massage. This will enhance your body’s ability to relax and flush toxins that are stored in your tissues.
- 2. Refrain from eating a heavy meal just before your session.
- 3. Arrive at least ten minutes before your session to check-in so that you do not feel rushed.
- 4. Wear comfortable clothing that you would not mind getting into after lotions and oils have been applied to the skin.
- 5. Turn off your cell phone. This helps keep the experience quiet and relaxed.
- 6. Relax. Enjoy the experience.
What do you charge for therapeutic massage services?
- You can see all my services and prices on the Services Page.
What is your late arrival and cancellation policy?
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please arrive for your appointment at the agreed upon time. Your appointment begins at the agreed upon time even when you are not able to be present. If you have an emergency or illness that disrupts your plans, please contact us as soon as possible. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
How do I schedule an appointment?
- You can make an appointment in two ways. Contact us directly at (937) 409-3405. Or for your convenience we offer Online Scheduling. You can view our schedule, select a time that works for you and request the appointment.